We are Strategists! Strategy is a set of actions designed to meet well defined goals that yield sustainable competitive advantage …
We provide development strategies and business support services:
We help business organizations with their planning, training, business development, and community outreach!
- Strategic Management Planning
- Training for Business
- Business and Development
- Small Business Development
- Community Participation Planning
- Lemongrass Consulting was founded in 2005 by entrepreneur Clovia Hamilton. Clovia has nearly 30 years of experience and a multi-disciplined background in law, engineering, planning, and management.
- Lemongrass is an herb that relieves stress…we pride ourselves in providing high quality, responsive, and responsible results in a soothing, calming, stress-free manner.
- Our small size enables us to provide close, personal care to our clients!
- Clovia Hamilton comes from a family with a long history in business entrepreneurship. Clovia’s grandfathers acquired and developed land for agricultural and housing purposes. They owned land in Jackson, Georgia and Tuskegee, Alabama. Clovia’s dad has built and renovated homes and accessory structures in Chicago and Butts County, Georgia. Clovia has taken that burning desire for independence to a new level. At Lemongrass, we work equally hard—but with the blessing of solid training and formal education in engineering, planning, and law.
- To serve as a model of excellent, ethical, professional business support services in a dynamic work environment of cooperation, competence, initiative, respect, integrity, and teamwork – forging lasting client relationships by linking their business goals and business objectives with practical plans of action.
- To provide high quality business support services at the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- To operate with integrity and to provide timely service and quality work products on a consistent basis;
- To gain recognition as a premiere business strategy firm in the southeastern USA;
- To earn steady and sustainable growth and business development while remaining small, manageable, family-friendly, and healthy.