Proposal Writing and Grant Writing
- Transportation Research Board (TRB) Legal Research Proposals.
- City of Atlanta Community Development, Department of Planning HUD Community Development Block (CDBG) Grants Application Reviews & Selection Committee.
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Transportation Enhancement Activities (TEA) Grant Application Process Flow, Application Reviews, Selection Committee, Evaluation Criteria, and Approvals.
- Writing, submitting, tracking, managing Grant Applications
- Levels of engagement will vary depending on the requests for desired services.
We can help you! Click here for our flyer.
- Write the content of a federal, state, or private grant application;
- Research certain elements of data that is required in grant applications;
- Assimilate various drafts written by multiple parties into one full grant application;
- Assist in producing concise applications which may clarify the scope of work and provide measurable objectives and outcomes;
- Develop a proposal template which presents the case for funding support, including conversations with funders as to applicability;
- Identify grant sources to support goals, services, plans and capacity needs;
- Monitor the grant marketplace and alert staff if funding opportunities become available;
- Develop a schedule and timeline for each grant identified;
- Prepare all necessary grant documents, packages, and deliver applications;
- Develop budgets and plan for funding of a project; and
- Manage the process of submitting required post-award reports to funders and assurance that ongoing compliance for grants has been met.